Flight Plan for Sustainable Aviation Growth in Pakistan
Symposium for Aviation professionals & Aviation enthusiasts on Saturday, February 5, 2022, from 2:00PM to 4:00PM.
Aviation Institute of Management is conducting a hybrid (online & face-to-face) symposium on
A Flight Plan for a Sustainable Aviation Growth in Pakistan.
Topics under consideration are:
- Why did Pakistan’s aviation industry lose its reputation of 60s and 70s?
- New entrants and scope for many more airlines in Pakistan
- A review of Aviation Specific Education in Pakistan
- AIM/Embry-Riddle’s educational programs online, and their global acceptance
- Necessity of enhancing Aviation Awareness & Quality of Education in Pakistan
- Career Opportunities in Aviation (Global and Domestic) – Demand & Supply projections
- Suggestions & ideas by participants
We would be requesting globally renowned professionals and educationists to speak on the subject and enkindle some valuable thoughts on a Sustainable Growth of Pakistan’s Aviation industry.
The Symposium is scheduled to be held on Saturday, February 5, 2022, from 2:00PM to 4:00PM (Pakistan Time). Further details shall be published soon.
Your participation, suggestions, and ideas to enhance our flight plan is appreciated. Welcome aboard! Thank you.
Some Key Speakers in the Symposium are:
1. A world renowned senior professor from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA – author of textbooks on Aviation Economics – comments on Pakistan’s Airline industry’s pitfalls and what could be done to recoup.
2. A senior Manager and Air Navigation Services head at GCAA, Dubai talks on lessons that Pakistan can learn from Aviation growth strategies adopted by Dubai and their relationship with their economy.
3. An expert airline consultant and ex PCAA Director talks on how airlines in Pakistan will grow, and what the future looks like.
4. A faculty member from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Singapore comments on how Singapore grew to be a formidable force in aviation and some possible take-aways for Pakistan.
5. Senior faculty members from the Aviation Institute of Management talk on aviation specific education opportunities and prospects for youngsters in Aviation.
Please register to get the link:
Google Pin for those who want to attend physically click here: bit.ly/3iWbO68